General terms and conditions
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur. All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colors is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Please note there may be variations in colors dependent on the calibration and settings of individual screens. As wood is a living product, color and tone will vary from piece to piece.
Risk and ownership
Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you. If you choose to use your own courier then the risk passes to you as soon as the goods are handed to your courier. You will only own the goods once they have been successfully delivered.
– All orders are to be placed by adding a product or products to the basket and processed to the check out.
– if you are a new user, you must either create a buyer account with the website and log in, if you have registered for an account, you must enter your login details.
- you will be transferred to the PayPal who will handle your payment to the Jon Mitchell Furniture; you must submit payment in full via credit or debit card.
- Jon Mitchell Furniture will send an automatic email acknowledging the payment.
- Once Jon Mitchell Furniture has checked whether we are able to meet the buyer’s order, the buyer will receive an order confirmation (at which point the order will become a binding contract between the seller and you (the buyer) or the Jon Mitchell Furniture will confirm by email that they are unable to meet your order. By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by the Jon Mitchell Furniture, will result in a binding contract. Neither submitting an electronic order form or completing the checkout process constitutes our acceptance of your order. The contract of sale will be formed only if your order is explicitly accepted by the seller via an email confirmation.
- It is the buyers responsibility to check that all details of your order, such as specifications, measurements, dimensions, product features, access and delivery, are correct and suitable to your requirements prior to placing your order to avoid additional charges.
The majority of our furniture is made to order and the delivery time will vary according to the item and production windows. We will provide you with an estimated delivery date when your order is placed.
Bespoke items will be delivered personally on completion of the project.
Delivery charges vary according to the type of goods ordered. The cost of delivery for products in our online range will be shown at the checkout stage of your order.
If you change your mind or are unhappy with your product we will refund it provided it is returned to us within 14 days in its original packaging and condition. Postage, packing and insurance incurred in the delivery of the goods to you are direct costs and cannot be refunded except in the case of cancellations.